Sunday, September 4, 2011

Keep it Simple Sunday

 

Fried Chicken FAIL

I decided to try making fried chicken. I’ve mastered fried fish, chicken shouldn’t be that hard right??

Wrong!

I started it off on a nice low heat, and everything was fine. Except that Mule was getting hungrier and hungrier by the second. So I turned the heat up a bit… or all the way, this whole cooking with gas thing is new to me.

I had to go use the little girls room and yelled at Mule to keep an eye on the chicken while I was gone for a minute. Apparently he failed to hear me…

chicken fail 003

It doesn’t look so bad in the picture, but believe me, it was. We had salad instead.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lord honey, I'm 'bout 60 years old and lived in the South all my life...I cannot fry chicken.
    I just buy it hot at the grocery store and throw away the box...nobody knows the difference. (Plus my house doesn't smell like grease).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger award to you! Details at my blog!

    Fried chicken is tricky... but give it another try and I'm sure you can do it!

    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)