Sunday, February 26, 2012

Linky Love Blog Hop

I just got Linky Tools! Yay I’m one of the cool kids now ;) To celebrate I’m participating in the Linky Love Blog Hop! Check it out, and LINK UP!


What you NEED to know...

1. you MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate.
If you see that your link has been deleted you need to add the LINKY FOLLOWER tool to your site and then come back over and re-enter your link
{You can have both the LINKY FOLLOWERS & GFC on your site but you must have the LINKY FOLLOWERS toolto participate in this party hop.}
2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.
3. Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.
4.Then grab the BLOG HOP code


5. Then you follow other bloggers–(as many as you want)



You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER–just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE. Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site. You can grab info from my post if it helps you with your post.



3 comments:

  1. I added you to my LF following. I wanted to let you know that I'm cohosting a bloglovin blog hop tomorrow. I'd love if you stopped by and joined in. I'm already follwoing you bloglovin' so I thought you might want to come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog - I lived in Texas for several years and loved it (I'm still holding on to some hope that it might be the source of my next job)! I found your blog through Cheri's blog hop and now I'm your newest linky follower! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by and following via the Blog Hop!!! Be great to have you follow back. Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)