Thursday, July 19, 2012

Remember How I said…

 

Remember how yesterday I said I was gonna have a “do nothing day”?

Yeeeaaahhhhhhh… that didn’t happen at all :(

The “plan” was to do nothing, catch up on some sleep and just chill. The reality was doctor’s appointments, annoying puppy, lots of editing and catching up on orders for the shop.

Life definitely didn’t go as planed this week. In the wee morning hours of Monday, I got a phone call from my hubby… I was pretty much out of it, but I woke right up the second he uttered the word “hospital”. He was on his way home from being checked out. He’d gotten hurt at work and his boss insisted that he go to the hospital. Thanks boss man! My hubby absolutely hates hospitals and won’t go unless absolutely necessary. The fact that he went with out too much of a fuss tells me just how badly he was hurt :(

He got got injured when he ran over to try and turn off a vacuum hose that had exploded on another companies truck. The other driver wasn’t where he should have been and if Mule hadn’t acted as quickly as he did other people might have been hurt too!

He’s my hero :)

phone stuffs 068

 

 

 

   Waiting not-so-patiently for the doctor.

 

 

 

Things have been a it topsey turvey  around here, but he got medical clearance to go back to work tonight. :) Hurray!

So life goes back to normal… for now!

 

Oh!! Head over and visit the lovely Kelley at The Grant Life! There’s a link up and GIVEAWAY from Moi! :) And a DISCOUNT code for the shop! AND there are new things in the the shop :) Including the Lacealicious Clutch! And there is no shipping on the clutches!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Seriously! They make my day :)